Inverness City Taxis Ltd. Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement explains our practices, including your choices, regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of certain information, including your personal information, by Inverness City Taxis Ltd. Contacting us If you have any questions about the data we hold relating to you or your bookings please contact our support team by email: email@example.com The data controller of your personal information is Inverness City Taxis Ltd. which also provides the service to you. Please note that if you contact us to assist you, for your safety and ours we may need to record calls between us and authenticate your identity before fulfilling your request.
Collection of Information
We receive and may store information about you such as:
- your name, email address, address or postal code for journeys you undertake with us, payment method and telephone number. We collect this information in several ways, including when we enter it while using our service, interact with our Customer Support Team, or participate in surveys or giving reviews about us.
- We collect information about you and your use of our service, your interactions with us and our advertising, as well as information regarding your computer or other device used to access our service (such as mobile devices, Phones or desktop applications). This information includes:
- Your activity with Inverness City Taxis Ltd. service, such as call history data, device and/ or application authentication
- details of your interactions with our Customer Support team, such as the date, time and reason for contacting us, transcripts of any chat conversations, and if you call us, your phone number and call recordings;
- device IDs or other unique identifiers; device and software characteristics (such as type and configuration), connection information, statistics on page views, referral URLs, IP address (which may tell us your general location), browser and standard web server log information;
- Information from other sources: We might supplement the information described above with information we obtain from other sources, including from both online and offline data providers. Such supplemental information could include demographic data, interest-based data, and Internet browsing behaviour.
Use of Information
We use information to provide, analyse, administer, enhance and personalise our services and marketing efforts, to process your bookings your orders and your payments, and to communicate with you on these and other topics. For example, we use information to:
- determine your general geographic location.
- prevent, detect and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities,
- analyse and understand our customers, improve our service (including our user interface experiences) and optimise our product and its standard of quality;
- communicate with you concerning our service (for example by email, push notifications text messaging, and online messaging channels), so that we can send you news about Inverness City Taxis Ltd, special offers, promotional announcements and consumer surveys, and to assist you with special requirements.
- Business transfers: In connection with any reorganisation, restructuring, merger or sale, or other transfer of assets, we will transfer information, including personal information, provided that the receiving party agrees to respect your personal information in a manner that is consistent with our Privacy Statement.
You may also choose to disclose your information in the following ways:
- While using the Inverness City Taxis Ltd. service you will have opportunities to post reviews or other information publicly, and third parties could use the information you disclose; • Certain portions of our service may contain a tool which gives you the option to share information by email, text message and social or other sharing applications, using the clients and applications on your smart device; • Social plugins (including those offered by Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google) allow you to share information on those platforms.
Your Information and Rights
You can request access to your personal information or correct or update out-of-date or inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
You may also request that we delete personal information that we hold about you.
To make requests, or if you have any other question regarding our privacy practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We may reject requests that are unreasonable or not required by law, including those that would be extremely impractical, could require disproportionate technical effort, or could expose us to operational risks.
We may retain information as required or permitted by applicable laws and regulations, including to honour your choices, for our billing or records purposes and to fulfil the purposes described in this Privacy Statement.
We use reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorised access, use and modification. Unfortunately, no measures can be guaranteed to provide 100% security. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
Changes to This Privacy Statement
We will update this Privacy Statement from time to time in response to changing legal, regulatory or operational requirements. We will provide notice of any such changes (including when they will take effect) in accordance with law. Your continued use of the Inverness City Taxis Ltd. service after any such updates take effect will constitute acceptance of those changes. If you do not accept any updates to this Privacy Statement, you may request that your data is deleted and cease your use of the Inverness City Taxis Ltd. service.
Last updated: 17th May 2018